Longer daylight, bright sunshine, and warm weather—summer is the perfect season to enjoy your days. Still, it’s easy to get into a rut, trying out the same local spots over and over again—or just staying at home on the couch. Don’t worry though! You can brighten up your days by visiting these spots for summer fun in and around Phenix City.
- The Columbus Museum. History buffs and American art fans will love learning at the Columbus Museum. Upcoming temporary exhibits this summer include topics like American chairs and Miss Georgia. It’s also free to visit!
- RiverCenter for the Performing Arts. There’s nothing like a night at the theater—especially if it’s the Whether you’re hoping to attend plays, musical performances, or even comedy acts, you have plenty of options at this Columbus mainstay.
- Phenix City Amphitheater. In the summer, the Phenix City Amphitheater is one of the places to be! In fact, it’s known for its summer concerts, which feature big name performers. You may also see performers just before they make it into the big time, making each concert special and momentous.
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center. As one of the many amazing spots for summer fun in and around Phenix City, the Coca-Cola Space Science Center will spice up your days. You can even visit during their Astronomy Nights!
- East Alabama Motor Speedway. Rev up the excitement at the East Alabama Motor Speedway. There, you can watch as vehicles race around the tracks, each trying to reach the finish line before the other. You can even watch practices, too!
- Whitewater Alabama. When you raft with Whitewater Alabama, you can experience one of the state’s greatest treasures: the Chattahoochee River. Plus, you can finally beat the heat! You can also zip line here at the Blue Heron Zip Line.
Summer means it’s time to make new plans. When it comes time to try something exciting, you can check out these great spots for summer fun in and around Phenix City. Science, concerts, and whitewater rafting—you have a sensational season in front of you.
Living in Phenix City means that you have access to plenty of cool local spots. Another great place in the area? Clover Leaf Apartments. To schedule a tour or learn more, visit our website. To learn more about apartment living and local fun, visit our blog.